Company Name: BEL
Post Name: Management Trainee
No of Posts: 2 Posts
Salary: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 12,000/-Per Month
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Last Date to Apply: 13/06/2020
Bharat Electronics Limited,a Navratna Defence Public Sector Enterprise, under Ministry of Defence, requires2 (Two) Management Trainees (Finance) for its Navi Mumbai.
1. Eligibility Criteria: i. Candidates should have passed 10+2+3 (UG) + CA (Intermediate)/ ICWA (Intermediate).
ii. Only Indian Nationals need to apply
2. Post Name: Management Trainees (Finance): 02
3. The Stipend payable is Rs. 10,000/- per month for 1st year and Rs. 12,000/- per month for 2nd year
The maximum age limit is 25 yrs as on 01.06.2020 (upper age limit is relaxed by 5 yrs for SC/ST & PHP and 3 yrs for OBC candidates).
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Interview in Original and self attested copies for verification:
1. SSLC Mark Sheet (Age Proof).
2. Provisional/Original CA/ICWA (Intermediate) Certificate.
3. SC/ST/OBC/PWD Certificate (if applicable).
4. Aadhar Card/PAN Card
5. NOC (if Employed)
1. The duration of the Training is for One Year and extendable for another One Year. However, extension for another One Year may be considered only after reviewing the candidate’s performance by Management. The tenure of the MIT’s including the extension period shall not exceed the maximum period of Two Years
2. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the performance in the Interview which will be conducted at BEL-Navi Mumbai
3. The MIT’s would be eligible for 1 day casual-cum-sick leave for every completed month of the Training.
4. Reservations will be as per Govt. Rules.
Bharat Electronics Limited, M.I.D.C. Industrial Area, Taloja, Navi Mumbai-410208.
1. Selection will be done through an Interview of shortlisted candidates based on applications received and verification of Documents.
2. Shortlisted Candidate will be called for Interview through e-mail/mobile number only (provided in the Application Form).
How to Apply:
1. Candidates, who meets the above mentioned criteria, may send the application form (prescribed in Annexure-I) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13.06.2020 with subject mentioned as “MIT (Finance)”. Applications will be accepted through the mentioned eMail ID only.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the Interview.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from BEL.To Apply for the job posting from BEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.